We are looking for a Social Media & Content Associate!
Managing our social media channels for business acquisition, as well as helping our clients with their website content to a launch ready state are some of the core objectives of this role.
Does the following describe you?
- Eager to explore the digital, social media marketing world and discover your potentials
- Want to build a foundation of solid marketing & communications in the real estate field
- Able to understand key messages and iterate in many different ways
- Articulate, detail-oriented, research-driven, accurate
- Sharp with numbers & statistics and reading reports
- Able to schedule & manage multiple clients & internal work on a cycle
- Can have fun working with clients input and collaborating with colleagues
- Creative in thinking up different ways to position concepts & taglines
- Quick at learning new skills on new software and understanding numbers at a glance
The chosen candidate will be working out of our Gastown studio in Downtown Vancouver. Foreign contractors need not apply as we have a very strict policy of our entire workforce operating out of our Vancouver Headquarters. This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday.