We are looking for A Content & Social Media Marketer to help our clients, and manage our social presence
Having a beautifully designed website goes a long way. Having great content added to it, as well as supplementing it with social media marketing, helps it go the extra distance that it needs to truly perform well for our real estate agents. Our own social media needs a lot of work to maintain as well.
We have an opening for an entry level content & social marketer position opening up.
Does the following describe you?
- Eager to enter the digital, social media marketing world and discover your potentials
- Want to build a foundation of solid marketing & communications in the real estate field
- Able to understand key messages and iterate in many different ways
- Articulate, detail-oriented, research-driven, accurate
- Sharp with numbers & statistics and reading reports
- Able to schedule & manage multiple clients & internal work on a cycle
- Can have fun working with clients input and collaborating with colleagues
- Creative in thinking up different ways to position concepts & taglines
- Quick at learning new skills on new software and understanding numbers at a glance
The chosen candidate will be working out of our Gastown studio in Downtown Vancouver. Foreign contractors need not apply as we have a very strict policy of our entire workforce operating out of our Vancouver Headquarters. This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday.
Due to the COVID-19 isolation requirements, you will be in the office training alone with your supervisor sitting at opposite ends of the office for the duration of training. If social distancing orders are in place after training objectives are reached to our satisfaction, you will then be moved to work from home.