Brixwork Real Estate Marketing provides boutique marketing services for the real estate industry in Canada & USA. We are a small team expanding quickly and are looking to fill a position for an intermediate HTML/CSS/JS/PHP coder who can handle composing websites based on the Brixwork real estate back-end.
We are looking for a new web developer with savvy coding skills to join our team to assist in developing the websites. The chosen candidate will be working out of our Gastown studio in Downtown Vancouver. No foreign contractors need apply, we have a very strict policy of our entire workforce operating out of our headquarters in Vancouver.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience handling the following (not necessarily through a job position, but as a personal hobby or studies is fine. In other words, you do not have work experience but have relevant education or other experiences, we may still consider you).
Candidates with experience with the following skills that are considered; more recent & relevant will be preferred:
- jQuery & jQueryUI
- CSS Wireframes such as Skeleton, Boilerplate etc.
- CSS3 Transitions & Animations
- AJAX combinations using advanced jQuery & secured PHP back-end
- MySQL database administration experience
- Understanding UI requirements based on Photoshop drafts
- Work environment in a cloud
- Mac OSX environment
The personality traits our team is looking for in regards to this position:
- Focused and dedicated
- Problem-solver with determination
- Efficiency driven mind
- Respect for data & website security with attention to detail
- Not afraid of learning new techniques, experiments and enhancements
How To Apply:
Write an email to info at brixwork dot com (you can also find this email address on our website, www.brixwork.com) with the following conditions met:
- The email subject must contain “Web Developer Position”
- Attach your resume
- Attach a cover letter, or write in your email, explaining why you want to work with Brixwork and outline your relevant skills, experiences and attributes.
- Attach examples of your work, either live on a website, or code snippets.
- Attach your expected salary range based on your perception of your own skill levels.
- Don’t phone us, please. We’re busy as it is with client phone calls. We will review your resume on our own time and get back to you when we are ready.