The position has been filled. Thank you for your applications.
Brixwork is looking for a junior graphic designer to handle the day-to-day tasks of handling listing feature sheets, print media & email newsletters for our Realtor® clients. You will be in charge of placing photos & data of properties, setting up Mailchimp newsletters, business card/folder/presentation layouts, and some social media management.
Junior Graphic Designer
Technical Knowledge & Skills
- InDesign & Illustrator skills
- Photoshop Skills
- Comfortable On Macs
- Knowledge of typography.
- Knowledge of colour spaces (CMYK, RGB & Pantone).
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year in design school or equivalent self-obtained education.
- Preferred 1 year in any type of customer service or administrative/office experience.
- Legally able to work in Canada.
- Attention to detail & proof reading data.
- Good handle of English & clear communication skills.
- Able to work in a team environment and under pressures of deadlines.
- Good organization skills to keep track of multiple projects.
- Willingness to learn & progress with new skills and techniques.
- Work ethics, and able to work without supervision.
What We Are Offering
- Part time hours to start (2~3 days a week, Mon/Tue/Wed)
- $12/hr probation wage for first 2 months, then up to $14/hr.
- Opportunity to grow to a full time position.
- Opportunity to learn & grow in a Vancouver-based start-up with years of operation history.
- Free Coffee & Lattes all day long.
- iMac workstation provided.
How To Apply
Email only please – to Jeff Kee (firstname.lastname@example.org). Things to include:
- Resume & Brief Cover letter
- Email subject including “Junior Graphic Designer Position”
- Graphic Portfolio: include at least one raw InDesign and one raw Illustrator file for inspection.