Brixwork Version 3.4.2Jeff Kee2011-04-02T07:01:17+00:00
Firefox 4 Is Released
We are proud to announce the release of Brixwork version 3.4.2, with some bug fixes.
- Fixed small font rendering on new Firefox 4. It appears Firefox 4 is much more “obedient”, so we had to make adjustments for it.
- Updated jQuery versions.
- Bug fixes on order-switch module on properties.
- Better support of buildings & properties module
We will be upgrading our clients’ accounts over the weekend while testing to ensure compatibility.
Version 3.5 is expected to have MLS integration available (at a monthly cost, to-be-determined).
New Themes Coming Soon!Jeff Kee2010-10-29T23:16:16+00:00
Our New Red Biscuit Theme
Some of you may know that Sonika Studios Inc. is the creator of the Brixwork semi-custom CMS. Our first standard distribution of Brixwork is in the form of Brixwork for Realtors – a fantastic website management system for the best realtor websites. Currently all of our clients are on front-ends that are fully custom designed. However we are in preparation to offer an alternative – a template-based monthly-subscription service to Brixwork for Realtors will allow more realtors at all budgets to have access to our services.
Some of our new themes being designed are:
- Greywood (our first master theme, consisting of classic wood textures and green)
- Red Biscuit (a contemporary & modern theme with a splash of colour)
- Classy Glass (incorporating beautiful glass tones and an open design – coming soon!)
- The Boss (classic black & leather texture for the upscale – coming soon!)
Brixwork for Realtors allows realtors to manage their websites with ease, while focusing heavily on a beautiful user interface & design, along with a well-composed and consistent content delivery scheme.