This morning Brixwork Real Estate Marketing Inc. version 4.04 was released with numerous new bug fixes and some new features.
4.04 Release Notes (February 20th, 2015)
- When featuring MLS® listings, the screen would freeze after processing. This has been resolved.
- Menu labels on the new navigation system glitch fixed (only applicable to sites set up after February 2015)
- Maps within the Homes & Buildings sections no longer affected by mouse scroll or screen swipe.
- You can choose whether the street direction come before or after the street name. In Vancouver, “W 4th Avenue” is common, whereas in Calgary “3rd Street SW” is more common. This default can be set on a site-wide basis, and can be set on each individual property so it can be overridden on a case-by-case as well.
- Instagram feed has been updated as per slight security changes on the Instagram servers which was blocking our API calls.
Future Development Plans Coming Up
The Brixwork system is a forever evolving platform. We don’t charge a subscription fee just out of formality – the funds our clients pay goes towards betterment of the system as a whole for the benefit of all our clients against their competition outside.
- Dashboard to include more insights, potentially directly integrating Google Analytics into the page.
- Duplicate building module detection mechanism.
- MLS Search forms updated with slide-out or in mechanisms.
- More (yes, even more) upgrades pertaining to URL controls for SEO purposes.
- LinkedIN share buttons made universal.